Use this form if...
1) GSA has submitted your Jurisdictional notice to your court (letter #4) and the court has continued action against you.
-- or --
2) GSA has submitted your Settlement Notice (letter #5) to Bank/IRS/CRA and they have continued action against you.
-- or --
3) GSA has submitted either of the above and their respective parties have NOT successfully completed their tasks within 30 days of receipt of their notice.
Note: Continued Action against you includes receipt of a bill, letter challenge, collection calls, assessments, legal action, foreclosure, repossession, account raid or arrest.
Clickable functions are in RED below:
1) If your initial order was prior to 10/28/13, you will need to upgrade to do your WCNS program.
World Court Notification System - Upgrade $200
The World Court Notification System will notify the International World Court authorities of your lender's abuse or failure to comply.
2) Add onto a previously submitted WCNS process.
Should you have submitted a previous WCNS process and now wish to include additional defendants, place your order here then complete the "Input" form as if beginning again. Follow the same procedure as before to complete the WCNS input if they do not comply within 30 days or your challenger has continued collection within 30 days.
World Court Notification System - Add on $495
3) Provide all relevant information into the adjoining form. GSA Agreement
4) Should a question not be applicable place NA in the input box.
5) AFFIDAVITS: Each Affidavit requires 2 witnesses (no notary & non-blood relative). Complete both Affidavits in every case.
a) Do NOT notarize
b) Do NOT date
-- and --
6) OFFENSE: Each submission requires submission of a copy of the latest or most severe offense against you. Send with your affidavits.
You MUST provide a copy the the OFFENSE for ALL CASES.
Judicial & Non-Judicial Foreclosure
Mail completed (undated) Affidavit form to GSA to cover all processes.
Mail completed affidavit and offense to:
Gold Shield Alliance
950 Herrington Rd